Recommended Hospital 3 Chome-7-30 Kitasakurazuka, Toyonaka, Osaka Prefecture 560-0022, Japan
The very best thing you could do health wise when moving to a new region is locate the nearest Medical center in Japan which you can visit in case of an emergency or other medical need. When you need a Japan Hospital it might be for any number of factors, a broken bone or even a popular cold are types of instances you may seek one.
An experienced physician can be found at any one of the various thousand Medical Centers across this country where they treat individuals for any number of factors. Hospitals in Japan may be found all over the place and any you obtain on HospitalBy in the sites below are guaranteed to be high quality and clean.
There are dozens of Hospitals in Japan and each one of them can be counted on to treat you for common problems and more serious complications like surgeries and lengthy term treatments.
Hospitals by Category (in Japan)
A top quality Japan medical center will employ a full staff or physicians, doctors, surgeons, nurses, radiologists and any other number of people to help give the perfect treatment available.
Japan Doctors are the most suited to help you in all of your health concerns, if you're sick or in pain you can locate a hospital near you by looking on HospitalBy through the list of web sites below.
Japan by City
- OsakaWhereas Osaka is one of the six most populous cities in Japan with nearly 2.592.413 residents, you shouldn't miss that one if you're going to Japan.
- KobeDuring your visit to Kobe (Japan), or even when you are a local. HospitalBy helps you to locate your closest Hospital in Kobe.
- SapporoIt's difficult to visit Japan without dropping by Sapporo (with 1.883.027 residents). At present HospitalBy is showing you all of the Hospital in Sapporo and the closest Medical Centers located in its vicinity.
- YokohamaTake a couple of minutes to browse HospitalBy catalog to find a Medical Center in Yokohama.
- NagoyaSpend an excellent time and take pleasure in this lovely city. We're here to help you find any Hospital in Nagoya.
- TokyoHolding an estimated population of 8.336.599, Tokyo is one of the most important cities in Japan. Check all the Hospital in Tokyo and its surrounding region.
Hospital in Japan by State, found 47 States
View all Medical Center in Japan by State
Hospital in Japan by County Seat
Best Medical Centers (Japan)
5 Chome-10-28 Sanno, Akita, Akita Prefecture 010-0951, Japan
3 Chome-7-30 Kitasakurazuka, Toyonaka, Osaka Prefecture 560-0022, Japan
3 Chome-16-51 Honcho, Nanae, Kameda District, Hokkaido Prefecture 041-1111, Japan
3 Chome-35 Higashihoncho, Takahagi, Ibaraki Prefecture 318-0014, Japan
238 Tsube, Sanmu, Chiba Prefecture 289-1345, Japan
1147-2 Shimozakai, Nogata, Fukuoka Prefecture 822-0007, Japan
596-1 Kodamacho Kodama, Honjo, Saitama Prefecture 367-0212, Japan
237 Tanushimarumachi Tanushimaru, Kurume, Fukuoka Prefecture 839-1233, Japan
73 Yamagatamachi, Kuroishi, Aomori Prefecture 036-0364, Japan
4 Chome-10-9 Fukiagehoncho, Konosu, Saitama Prefecture 369-0115, Japan
1 Chome-4-29 Higashihoncho, Kashiwazaki, Niigata Prefecture 945-0051, Japan
1023-3 Iwasaki, Tamana, Kumamoto Prefecture 865-0016, Japan
1 Chome-2-1 Nakacho, Toda, Saitama Prefecture 335-0012, Japan
1651-2 Ikedacho Sarada, Miyoshi, Tokushima Prefecture 778-0003, Japan
3 Chome-39-5 Narimasu, Itabashi, Tokyo 175-0094, Japan